The Advanced Professional designation is reserved for clients who meet two or more of the following criteria:
- Currently Performing in an AEA Union Production (Broadway, National Tour, Regional, etc.)
- Earn their living exclusively in performance (Musical Theater or Classical Stage, Concert, Recording, Film, TV, etc.)
- Have one or more performance awards (TONY, GRAMMY, AMA, CMA, MTV, EMMY, OSCAR, etc.)
- Is signed to a record label, or working with a production company, who is responsible for the cost of training.
- 24/7 access - On call 24/7 in all time zones for Advanced Professional singers.
- BUMP - Advanced Professional clients may schedule an appointment in ANY hour of the schedule. If necessary I will "bump" another client to another time-slot, in order accommodate the intricacies of an Adv Pro performance or rehearsal schedule.
- On Site Assessment and/or Coaching - I am available to travel as needed to support Adv Pro clients.
Payments for Advanced Professional Division Clients are processed and/or invoiced on an individual basis. No payment button for this division exists on the website.